Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where are we and what are we doing?

As some of you know and some of you don't, we are living in Hawaii now. Caleb is currently teaching and I am staying at home with the wee one.  (That will probably change once we have to start paying rent.) If any of this is big news to you, I apologize and hopefully we can catch up to correct my errors of omission.


The whole point of this blog isn't for money or fame, although I might welcome either one.  It will be to keep everyone up to their eyeballs in pictures of Hana and maybe a couple of us. We know you don't want or need long, boring stories having to do with just Caleb and Jen so we'll keep it short and picture heavy on the baby. Please post comments, download the pics and for heaven's sake, check the blog. I'm not doing this for my health, you know. 


This is where we're living- or at least the view from our lanai (patio).


Apparently I don't know how to rotate pictures yet.



We go on a walk every morning and this is our usual method and outfit for getting it done.






Can you believe she fell asleep at a BBQ?



She loves this seat. It will probably show up in almost every picture now.

22 comments:

  1. Are you in HI already? I'm so jealous!!! Thx for sharing. Look forward to more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, Jen! I'm glad you are starting a blog! Both my boys hated their bumbo seat, so I'm glad that Hana likes hers. The picture from your patio is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok yes didn't know you moved. actually thought about you when the earth quake hit. . . :) Jealous though Hawaii - still have never been :) anyways sooooo I need your address, email me. PRONTO. :) PS my blog is millerfamilyjewels.blogspot.com Not that it is very current because we just moved and life is crazy. (still in AZ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting. She's adorable;0) Feel free to post stories but yes especially anything about Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Jen. Hana is so cute. I thought about you the other day and wondered what you have been up to. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. L.O.V.E it! Your little one is adorable! I didn't even know you had a little one, but so glad you do. Kids are the best!!! We are expecting our second (boy) oct. 31st. Yay for family fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer! Congratulations on beautiful Hana and the big move! Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard the good news about Hawaii, but hadn't had a chance to email you yet. Hana looks so cute, and you look great as well. Rachael and I loved all of the pictures. <3 Yeah, school starts on Monday! Assuming the hurricane doesn't get us...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! We're happy to hear that you've found a place in Hawaii, but bummed we couldn't meet up with you before you left :( Oh well, if things go accordingly we'll be there with in a couple of years.
    Hana is precious! What big beautiful eyes! I hope that motherhood is treating you well, and you're getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! And I feared we might not see you again for a while. Sorry we missed you guys before you departure. I'm excited that you are back though.

    Hana's got a lot more definition now that when I last saw her. A real 멋쟁이!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, It is so fun to hear from you. Wow back to Hawaii, glad to hear it. And I haven't kept in touch so congrats on your little Hana. She is gorgeous, you two make beautiful babies!! So good to hear from you and I look forward to getting emails about your blog and seeing more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaaaay! i'm so happy you decided to start blogging :) i will now be an avid reader! and i'm so happy you all decided to move back to PARADISE so i could finally meet HANA! looking forward to reading (and hopefully being a part of) your adventures :) hehe. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Great pictures! Beautiful baby, Hana! Glad I can keep up with you a little better now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss you all so much and especially lovebug! I can't wait to come and see you all! Seeing Hawaii will just be bonus to seeing my family! Love you guys and kiss lovebug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baby Hana is adorable! I wish I could have met her in person before you left for HI. Give her a hug and kiss for me. Keep the pictures coming.

    Love you,
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great pictures! I'd like to see some family pictures too---if you are taking suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great pictures! Hana is beautiful! I hope you are all enjoying being back in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jen, thanks for sharing your blog with me. Hana is sooooooo cute. I will look forward to seeing her up dated pictures. I have to tell you when I saw the view from your patio I wanted to jump on a plane and see the sites of Hawaii again. Amy and I are already making plans so you better keep your air mattress handy. :) Glad things are going well. I look forward to your next blog. Love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet treat you have. I love this. And I like your comments. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't know you had a baby!! She's a doll and I'm jealous of you living in Hawaii -- hope you're loving it! I will definitely be popping in every now and then -- we're at www.wonderfulwhittacres.blogspot.com -- Kristy (Gasser) Whittacre

    ReplyDelete