| Why is Daddy making my cheeks chubby? |
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Our Labor Day
For our Labor Day celebration, we had a cookout with some friends, Dainan and Romney. The food was delicious as evidenced by the pictures (hardly any left). Unfortunately Mom forgot to take pictures until it was after dark so they aren't the best. (Mom's note: it gets dark in Hawaii by 7:30 so we aren't being irresponsible party-hard parents.) Thanks Dainan and Romney for an excellent meal and great company. Also as a side note, I got my first lick of real food. Mom let me lick a strawberry and I thought it was delicious. I kept licking it and wanted to eat it. Too bad I don't have any teeth and I'm not old enough for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you all enjoyed a BBQ, they won't let us use grills right now b/c everything is so dry. We look forward to Skyping with you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention in your blog. It was a lot of fun. I'm just wondering where the post is from the 100-day party...
ReplyDeleteWe need another post Jen. It can be old pics from VA.
ReplyDelete