Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

For Thanksgiving this year, we had a bunch of Mom and Dad's friends come over. It was quite a range of ages, occupations, etc and we had a great time. The spread of food was amazing (even though I couldn't eat any of it) but it better have been since Mom cooked for  at least 2 days. Here we are getting ready for the party- cooking and gravy tasting.








Now for the good part- the food. 





I was a very happy lady right until bedtime. 





Afterwards, Mom felt the need for a little something- something and everyone had filled their bellies to bursting. 




We had a wonderful time and we are so thankful for all of our blessings. (Mom said she'll do something more about this soon.)  I have a couple of pictures that I've wanted to put up for awhile but keep forgetting to do it. So Aunt Erika- these are for you. 




2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Love that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those dinner pictures look great! Who was your photographer? :D

    ReplyDelete