Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You got to have friends

I decided that some of you needed a mid-week treat so here are some funny videos of me. One is with my first corn cob- yummy. Uncle David, you have nothing on me. You know what I'm talking about.  If you haven't heard the story, ask Uncle David about how much he loves corn on the cob, especially served by Grandma. The other is with my good friend Yumi.  Yes, even though I'm not even a year old yet, I still have friends.  We always play together and you can see how much I loved being "pushed around" by her. 













2 comments:

  1. Love the videos!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Uncle David is a delinquent for not seeing this post earlier! The love of corn on the cob must be genetic, just be careful... Grandma Crowther can get a little excited/over zealous when she starts preparing it! Hana is a wonderfully cute little stinker. We love you all and can't wait to see you again. Love,

    David

    ReplyDelete