I had some very special visitors earlier this month. Grandma & Aunt Lauren came to Hawaii and we had so much fun together. Here are a few pictures from their visit. I'll be posting more in the weeks to come. For Mother's Day, we went to the beach.
We had a BBQ cookout and Uncle Dainan and Auntie Romney came too.
We saw a turtle and I had the most fun because I played and played and played until I was so tired that I fell asleep.
Then Dad made this,
and this
all by himself for Mother's Day dessert. Pretty good for a man who's never baked a day in his life. I'm impressed. Good job, Dad. This was Mom's best Mother's Day ever (ok really it's her only Mother's Day ever but still- nice job.)
I can't think of a better place than Hawaii to spend Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Becke
Her whole life is just one big party LOL:)
ReplyDelete