We spent it in Korea with family. I did a wonderful job on the plane ride. Mom and Dad were really proud of me. Luckily the flight wasn't full so I was able to walk around alot.
After we got there, we were all really tired so we just rented a room in Seoul for the night before we took the bus to Gumi the next day.
I had to go and get some medicine for an ear infection and I thought that Hana Pharmacy was the best place to get it. They even had a ride in the pharmacy and I loved it!!!
My favorite toy while I was there was my cousin's slide.
We went to Gumho Mt. and there was a water fountain there that spouts water every so often. I convinced Mom to let me play in it and I had such a good time.
I got to spend some good quality time with Dad and my cousins at Gumho Mt.
The next weekend we got to take a cable car to the top of the mountain. I loved the ride up.
| These are my aunt and uncle who graciously host us when we come. |
The trip was a family affair with most of my cousins and aunts and uncles.
| Reminds me of WV.... |
| until you see the pagoda and then you know you're not in WV. |
| Here's all the dudes. |
| Dad and some of his siblings |
What we didn't realize is that there was still going to be a hike after we took the cable car. Oops. Mom and Dad were wearing the wrong footwear.
When we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house, Mom and Dad were busy picking Japanese apricots with Grandpa. Grandma and I did our part and worked in the pepper plants.
I think I got a little bored in the car and Mom and Dad tried to keep me happy with something messy.
More pictures to come.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! That pic of the mountains looks almost identical to particular overlook along I-64 as you go west over the mountains from C'ville to Waynesboro. Hana is a good little story teller. Caleb, your mom looks great. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. Hope to Skype with you this week. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteWe love looking at these. I'm showing Braydon and he is saying, "More Hana, more Hana!"
ReplyDelete