| First we got to pick out our pumpkin. |
| I wanted to eat it. |
| Then we cleaned it off. |
| Gloves for taking the guts out. |
| I'm not so much into ewwy stuff. |
| I picked the hardest design for Mom to carve. Mwhaaaa! |
| Mom's attempt at carving. (Dad had to finish) |
| Auntie Miho's looked better than mine. |
So what does happen to pumpkins in Hawaii? I'll tell you. They mold within two days. That's right. It was carved on Sat and by Monday morning it was totally covered in mold. Dad tried to get some pictures but it had totally collapsed by Monday night. It would have made for a nice science experiment.
| Uh oh!!! |
| Totally gross! |
| Oh well. At least we have nice beaches. |
No joke about the pumpkins... we had to keep ours inside the apartment.
ReplyDelete