We had a great Thanksgiving. Granted it's been over for awhile but here's what we did. First the decorations. I made lots of what we had to put out.
 |
| Auntie Miho helped me make this one. |
 |
| I made this one at library story time. |
Dad made the tree. We wrote what we were thankful for on the leaves and I wrote some things too.
Now for my favorite part, the eating. Mom did some of the food and then our friends came over and brought other yummy things to eat as well. I was so excited about eating. YUM!
 |
| Dad is scary with a knife. |
 |
| I don't know why I have my finger in my nose! |
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 |
| I'm thankful for |
 |
| my dad, |
 |
| my mom, |
 |
| and my bear. |
No comments:
Post a Comment