Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2 now!

This is what I tell everybody. I'm 2 now. I love it that I'm a big girl. I know that this is really late and I promise to post more pictures of Korea soon. Just thought you might enjoy taking a peek at my very happy day.  At first I just sat around surveying my kingdom & watching Snow White.


 My Dad did all the decorating and we had some friends over for dinner, dessert & presents. What more could you want.






Mom ended up making cupcake ice cream cones. 





This is just one of my presents that I got. I loved all of them and have been playing with them almost every day. Thank you all and Happy Birthday to me. 


4 comments:

  1. I just love this princess so much! It looks like she had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 하나 생일 축하해.
    곰 세마리 잘 부르고 있니?
    메일주소:seogarden1@daum.net

    고모와 고모부

    ReplyDelete
  3. 하나야 생일 축하해♥
    삼촌과 제니퍼,하나 모두 보고싶었는데 아쉬워요ㅜㅜ
    다음엔 꼭 봐요^^
    하나 사진 많이 많이 올려주세요
    특히 동영상 많이 올려주세요 하나 말하는거 너무 너무 귀여워요

    -연경,연실

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky spoiled beautiful blessed child!:) How fun!

    ReplyDelete