In the spirit of Halloween, we wanted to show off the decorations that we have at our house as well as the trip we made to the pumpkin patch.
First our very Halloween-y decorations.
 |
| Pumpkin art |
 |
| Ghosts with my hands |
 |
| Floating ghosts |
 |
| Pumpkin sticker faces |
|
Then we hit up the pumpkin patch. I loved going with Baby Hoku who I just adore. I saw chickens and goats and I even saw my friend Arianna there. Plus we got to go on a hayride with a huge John Deere tractor. Now Grandpa needs to get his tractor going so I can take rides on the wheels like Mom used to do.
 |
| Mom says it looks like I'm constipated. |
Today we had trick or treat at the library like last year. I love the library. They are the best. Yes I am a shark again this year, but that was totally my choice.
Ok enough. I'll get back with you after Halloween when I have even more pictures.
She is so adorable and is growing up so fast! These are great memories for her to look back on one day.
ReplyDelete