Saturday, March 29, 2014

Our new addition

I know that lots of you have been anxiously waiting for a post. Here it is. Yes we have a new addition to our family- a baby boy. We sure do love him. He's snugly and loves to cuddle. I'm a great big sister and am always giving the baby hugs and kisses. Here are some of his very first pictures with lots more to come.

Eating popsicles and waiting for the baby.

Our amazing labor and delivery nurse

Yes, Mom is watching Korean dramas while she waits for the baby.




I love the baby.

I buckled him in so he wouldn't fall out. Funny, huh?


I've been riding my bike waiting for the baby to come home.



I have my own baby to love.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen and Caleb! What an exciting time for your beautiful family. xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wonderful Hwang Expansion! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to see our new nephew soon (along with Hana, Jen, and Caleb). We certainly love you all and are glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late, but congratulations Jen!! He's adorable! Hopefully it's not too long before I get to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking up that you got into the K dramas:)

    ReplyDelete