Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 4th

For our 4th of July, we went to a local botanical garden (Ho'omaluhia) with Dainan and Romney.  I got to see all kinds of birds, fish and ducks. I wanted to pet them, but every time I tried to get close, they would run away.  We had a picnic lunch too but I was more interested in getting back to seeing all the animals than I was in eating lunch.  











Come here fish!



Hi, ducks!

















Everybody did some walking around after lunch.  I tried, but I guess I got a little tired.  Eventually I woke up, just as we were getting ready to go. 











We had a cookout afterwards but no pics of the burgers. I went to sleep before the fireworks but maybe next year I'll stay up.  

Mom thought I should include these pictures too. These are of my pretty birthday dress and shoes that I got while we were in Korea. 



2 comments:

  1. Little Hana banana is growing up to be just as pretty as her mommy and as smart and funny as her daddy.

    ReplyDelete